I feel like liquid lipsticks are the new “thing” right now. And I can say with 100% honesty that I have no problem with that. Bring on the liquid lipsticks and the perfect lips that follow. I am all for makeup that makes life a bit easier and liquid lipsticks do just that.
What it is:
A long-wear, full-coverage liquid lipstick with a smooth matte finish.
What it does:
This innovative Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is infused with vitamins A, C, and E for added hydration. The next-generation formula gives lips long-lasting wear and high-pigment color with a smooth matte finish.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Matte, something about a matte lipstick just makes me so happy.
- Full coverage, one swipe and your lips are covered just like that.
- Extremely long wearing, lasts through kissing, eating, and throughout the day.
- Smudge proof, nice to know I won’t accidentally hit my lips and have my lipstick get everywhere. Also, extremely handy when it comes to a red lip.
- Fade proof, lasts all day easy peasy.
- Very pigmented, one swipe and my lips are covered.
- Can start to fade a bit on the inside of the lips, but only after a few hours or after eating.
- Limited colour selection, I think there’s only 12 colours to choose from?
- Cost, this product is $24.00 (Canadian) for 6.6mL (.22 fl oz) of product. A bit more expensive than your average drugstore lipstick.
- Drying time, takes a few minutes till it is completely dry. If this is a deal breaker for you then maybe you should learn patience.
Overall, I love this liquid lipstick. I love how one swipe has my red lip looking great without any fuss or maintenance. It’s such a relief to not have to worry about it ending up on my teeth, or my face, or my boy friend. Also for all of you that love liquid lipsticks here’s a little fun fact: This one has twice the amount of product as the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks. So you really get a great amount of product to use.