So Anastasia Beverly Hills is well known for it’s eyebrow products and even lately for it’s contour kit, products that really do not disappoint. So when the website launched these babies I quickly scooped a few up. I am loving this liquid lipstick trend and take any opportunity to try out more.
Full coverage, intense pigment, and a matte finish in an easy-to-apply liquid formula.
One sweep delivers vibrant long-wearing color that sets all day. Available in 20 shades.
- Super pigmented, goes on very opaque with one swipe.
- Dries very quickly.
- Great colour selection, with 20 to choose from they have everything from natural (like this one) to much more dramatic shades.
- Easy application, very quick to apply with the doe foot applicator it comes with.
- Smudge proof.
- Fade proof.
- Transfer resistant, Can I get an amen for 6-8?
- Drying, these liquid lipsticks are extremely drying and are not afraid to show it. Exfoliating your lips before hand is a must.
- Cost, retails for $20.00 on the ABH website.
I really really REALLY love this lipstick. I absolutely love what a wide range of shades there is and cannot wait to try out some more colours. The whole drying part really isn’t an issue for me because I usually do exfoliate beforehand and all the pros really do outweigh the cons for me. If you want to get into the liquid lipstick trend I recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills, you’re bound to find a shade that you love and they really are amazing lipsticks.