So this review is extremely similar to the one I did of ABH’s liquid lipstick in Pure Hollywood. To be honest, I did the review on the same day. The only real difference here is the shade and the fact that I somehow forgot to post it for 27 years.
Full coverage, intense pigment, and a matte finish in an easy-to-apply liquid formula.
One sweep delivers vibrant long-wearing color that sets all day. Available in 20 shades.
- Super pigmented, goes on very opaque with one swipe.
- Dries very quickly.
- Great colour selection, this colour is SO BEAUTIFUL, and would be so flattering on so many skin tones. And if it’s not then hey, you have like 20 other colours to choose from.
- Easy application, very quick to apply with the doe foot applicator it comes with.
- Smudge proof.
- Fade proof.
- Transfer resistant,*angel chorus in the background*
- Drying, these liquid lipsticks are extremely drying and are not afraid to show it. Exfoliating your lips before hand is a must.
- Cost, retails for $20.00 on the ABH website
I still really, really love these liquid lipsticks. I think this shade is such a nice vampy red that’s bound to flatter so many people. I’m already dreaming of the next shade I’m going to get since these liquid lipsticks are the bomb.