I love Jaclyn Hill, I watch her youtube videos, follow her on instagram, etc. So when she teamed up with BECCA, it was a no-brainer. I had to own Champagne Pop. This shade is described as a, “soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones“. I find this to be an extremely accurate description of the shade, it truly looks like I’m lit from within.
What it is:
A lustrous liquid highlighter that perfects the skin with light-reflecting pearls for a dewy, natural-looking finish.
What it does:
Achieve effortless dewy radiance. This liquid highlighter features a sophisticated prismatic effect that adjusts in any light to impart a soft focus, healthy-looking glow. It’s infused with ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for a dewy, radiant finish.
Beyond highlighting, this is the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added luminescence. Easily customizable, this highlighter lets you create variety of effects, customize your own glow, and highlight your best features.
- Rubberized clear packaging, let’s you see exactly how much is left inside it. Also, very handy if you’re clumsy like me and drop stuff a lot.
- Shade selection, did you see the swatches of opal and decide it’s not for you? Luckily, there is a whole other five shades to try.
- Glowy rather than glittery, extremely important if you want to highlight and not look like a disco ball.
- Creamy, gives you time to buff it out.
- Lightweight, I constantly forget I’m wearing it until I catch a glimpse of my reflection and have to check out my own highlight.
- Dries down to non-sticky finish, can I get an amen?
- It has a pump, DO NOT USE A WHOLE PUMP OF THIS. You will end up with enough product to highlight your whole damn family. I tend to unscrew the pump and just dot as much as I need on my face with the end of the pump, while not the most hygienic method it saves me a lot of product.
- That’s it, I honestly love these brand’s highlighter so much I now own two.