So after a stressful few weeks of school and rocking one of my exams, my lovely boyfriend decided to treat me to a little Sephora mini haul. The MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1-Nudes just so happened to be one of the lucky products that came home with me.
This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks—ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER’s founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks.
This palette contains nine eyeshadows: I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth. These colours are absolutely gorgeous, it was love at first sight with this palette. This palette does not disappoint, the colours are neutral and bound to flatter a variety of skin tones. They’re buttery smooth and apply beautifully to the lid with very little fallout. All nine shades do possess some level of shimmer within them which might not appeal to those who prefer mattes.
- Flattering shades, all nine neutrals are bound to flatter a variety of skin tones.
- Smooth and buttery formula, makes applying a dream.
- Cost, retails for $52.00 (Canadian) at Sephora. About the average price for an eyeshadow palette.
- Extremely pigmented, these eyeshadows are no joke.
- Good colour selection, you get a little bit of everything in this palette.
- Cool and warm tones, So if you like cool and warm tones then this palette is right up your alley.
- Shimmery shades, they basically all contain some level of shimmer or satin sheen to them.
- Packaging, it’s made out of cardboard which never holds up well.
- Cost, retails for $52.00 (Canadian) at Sephora. Could still be more than someone wants to spend on one product.
- Possibility of fallout, due to how pigmented they are.