I have an addiction to highlighters lately and I have no problem admitting that. Today’s review is on BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop. The colour is described as a, “soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones“. Personally, when I swatched this I noticed that it appears slightly different than the description. I find it to be more of a dark gold/coppery colour. I personally like to put this over top of BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal since the colours pair together so nicely.
What it is:
A creamy, luminizing powder highlighter to light up the features you love with a high-shine finish.
What it does:
Achieve a refined glow in any light with this bestselling highlighter. Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed is enriched with ultrafine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance. Like a compact full of crushed gemstones, the multi-toned pigment pearls adjust to your skin’s natural undertones. They’re perfect for intense highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow. Unlike traditional methods, the one-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids, providing an unparalleled, creamy application with balanced color coverage. The result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn’t look glittery.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Price, it retails for $46.00 (Canadian) for 8g/0.28oz of product. About the typical price for a high end product.
- Super pigmented, it takes very little product to get a strong highlight. Be careful you don’t over do it.
- Long wearing, I find this to last 6+ hours easily with barely any fading.
- Rubberized packaging, I personally really like the packaging even though it didn’t do a lot to protect my baby:(
- Shade selection, did you see the swatch of Champagne Pop and decide it’s not for you? Luckily, there is a whole other five shades to try.
- Glowy rather than glittery, extremely important if you want to highlight and not look like a disco ball.
- Price, retails for $46.00 (Canadian) for 8g/0.28oz of product. If you can’t justify spending this amount on a high end product then it might not be for you.