WHO LOVES PERFECT EYEBROWS?????? That’s right, I know you all love perfect eye brows. So this post is for my black haired and dark skinned beauties who naturally have black eyebrows and would like to colour it in as such. To be honest, my biggest pet peeve has always been the fact that I had to use the shade Ebony to fill in my brows due to the fact that it was the darkest shade out at the time. For those of you who have seen/use Ebony you would know that it is a dark brown and is definitely not the ebony black I was looking for. Cue Granite, a much darker shade than Ebony that looks much more natural on my black eyebrows.
What it is:
A smudge-free, waterproof pomade formula that performs as an all-in-one brow product.
What it does:
This creamy, multitasking product glides on skin and hair smoothly to create clean, defined brows. The standout formula works as a brow primer and provides color, sculpture, and shading. It is ideal for oily skin and in humid climates.
- Extremely pigmented, it takes very little product to get amazing results.
- 0.14 oz of product, prepare to have this little jar of product for the next year.
- Smudge proof & waterproof, there’s a reason this is my go to eyebrow product.
- Great colour selection, I believe that since I wrote a review on the Ebony Shade of this product there has in fact been new shades released. This brings it to a grand total of 11 shades to choose from.
- Cost, personally I believe that $23.00 (Canadian) for this much product is a hell of a steal when compared to other high end brow products.
- NONE, just kidding. I’m sure I can think of a few.
- Not beginner friendly=time consuming, this product can be kind of challenging to use due to the formula if you are new to it especially since the shade is rather dark and mistakes or too much product are very noticeable.
- Cost, this could still be a little pricey for those who are on a budget.
- Requires a brush, this means you’ll have to shell out some additional money to be able to use this product.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHADE. If you haven’t tried out this product yet I highly recommend that you try it. It’s a game changer when it comes to eyebrows, pinky promise. For those of you who would love a shade to go with your naturally black eyebrows then look no further because this shade matches beautifully but without making your eyebrows appear overly drawn on or fake.