So a few weeks ago, I reviewed the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam and figured it was only fair to do That Glow as well. These products are extremely similar with the main difference being shades. The ABH Glow Kit in That Glow is a warm toned highlight kit that is bound to suit more skin tones. The product is housed in golden, cardboard packaging. Shades are as follows: Sunburst – Bright, luminous gold with a metallic finish, Bubbly – Rose champagne with a pearlescent finish, Dripping in Gold – Lavish gold with a vivid, reflective finish, Golden Bronze – Sultry, warm bronze with a gold-flecked finish. Texture wise, these are a meh. Although not as buttery or soft as other highlighters they could be worse. Pigmentation wise I find these to do alright, can take a few swipes for some of the lighter shades. I find this product suits my skin tone much more than the ABH Glow Kit in Gleam. Overall, this is a very nice product for the price. It retails for $52.00 (Canadian) for the palette which includes 4 pans with 0.26 oz of product in each pan.
What it is:
A glow kit with four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity.
What it does:
Bring instant luminosity to the complexion with these four metallic powder highlighters. Just layer the highly blendable shades together or wear them separately on the eyes and body for a radiant look.
This set contains:
– 4 x 0.26 oz/ 7.4 g Metallic powder highlighter
- Variety of shades, four warm toned shades all contained in one handy dandy palette
- Sizing, each pan has approximately 0.26 oz of product in it (For comparison purposes, I have also reviewed Becca’s Pressed Powder highlighters and those contain 0.28oz of product for $46.00)
- Price, this one ties into the sizing of each pan. For $52.00 (Canadian) you’re getting one heck of a deal
- Suitable for most skin tones, all four shades are very flattering and would suit most skin tones
- Formula, it’s not quite as buttery or soft as other highlighters on the market
- Packaging, although I think the golden colour scheme is beautiful I would appreciate sturdier packaging or a stronger magnet so it doesn’t fall open when I travel
- Pigmentation, although not bad it does take a few swipes to build up some of the lighter colours