Anastasia Beverly Hills has been a long time favourite brand of mine. Basically every product they make is pure genius and absolutely worth every penny. This eyeshadow palette is no different. Package wise it’s a pink velvet case embossed with white letters for the palette name and rose gold for the brand name. Flip it open and there’s a mirror, a brush, and fourteen eyeshadows located inside. The eyeshadow descriptions are listed down below so I won’t waste time on that. This palette is a warm toned, red hued palette that is just gorgeous. The eyeshadows themselves are incredibly pigmented and blend out with minimal effort required. My favourite thing about ABH shadows is that I never need a primer, they show up well, due to being highly pigmented, and never crease on me.This palette retails for $55.00 (Canadian) at Sephora.
What it is:
An essential eye shadow collection with 14 shades in neutral to berry tones.
What it does:
A present-day take on Renaissance colors, this eye palette features 14 shades that let you create stylish, day to night looks. From the earthy yellow and ultra-matte finish of Golden Ochre to Primavera’s shimmer gold with a metallic finish, this palette’s high-pigment shadows are crease and fade-resistant and are sure to bring modern elegance to your eye looks.
This palette contains:
– 14 x 0.02 oz Eye shadow in Tempera (beige with an ultra-matte finish), Golden Ochre (earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish), Vermeer (iridescent shell with a metallic finish), Buon Fresco (antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish), Antique Bronze (metallic sable with a satin finish), Love Letter (raspberry with an ultra-matte finish), Cyprus Umber (dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish), Raw Sienna (neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish), Burnt Orange deep orange with an ultra-matte finish), Primavera (shimmery gold with an ultra-matte finish), Red Ochre (sienna with an ultra-matte finish), Venetian Red (crimson with an ultra-matte finish), Warm Taupe (earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish), Realgar (brick with an ultra-matte finish)
– Double-ended shadow brush
- Variety of shades, this palette makes it easy to create a full eye look only using one palette
- Warm toned, very flattering on many skin tones and my favourite for fall/winter
- Pigmented, takes very little product to get a highly pigmented look. Also means, this palette will last you a long time
- Fade and crease resistant, these look the exact same at the end of the day as they do at the beginning
- Price, for $55.00 (Canadian) you get fourteen eyeshadows with each containing 0.02oz of product
- If you’re not a fan of red/orange eyeshadow shades this may not be for you, as this palette consists mainly of them
- Fall out, on some of the darker shades I notice a bit of fall out due to how pigmented they are. You win some, you lose some
- Packaging, the velvet seems to pick up absolutely everything. Minor con but slightly annoying