I’ve never really owned anything from Too Faced before. I know, shocking, as they’re a popular brand and their products do look very nice. I’ve just never really seen anything that’s interested me before. A friend of mine mentioned how she was planning on getting the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette, she sparked my interest and without much thought I threw it into my Sephora cart and made the purchase. Upon opening the box, the smell of peaches wafted out. This palette has a very peachy scent that although not overpowering, is noticeable and fades after a little bit. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Metal packaging decorated with a pale pink to coral ombre embossed with the brand and product named in gold writing. Inside, this product continues to deliver. Eighteen shades ranging from pale creams, pale pinks, peachy, corals, bronzes, purples, etc. The shades are a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. Each pan also contains 0.03oz of product. The variety in this palette is without a doubt my favourite thing about it. The pigmentation on these bad boys does not disappoint and they’re super easy to blend. I do find that some of the lighter, matte shades need a bit more work to appear on my skin tone. It retails for $59.00 (Canadian) at Sephora. I would highly recommend this product as it has quickly become a staple in my makeup routine.
What it is:
An eye shadow palette with 18 shades in peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and purples.
What it does:
The Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach. Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking warm weather-fresh all year long. It features a Glamour Guide with three eye looks to get you started.
This palette contains:
– 18 x 0.03 oz in White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I’m Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect rasin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches ‘n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet)
– Glamour Guide
- Variety of shades, you get eighteen shades with the biggest range of shades I’ve ever seen in one palette and are bound to suit a variety of skin tones
- Pigmented, takes very little product to get a bomb ass eye look
- Buttery, these babies are so smooth and easy to blend
- Long wearing, they last beautifully without a primer
- Scented, these do have a noticeable peach fragrance that could bother some individuals. It does fade within a few minutes after application
- Lighter shades may not show up on some skin tones, takes a bit more effort to make them work