Anastasia Beverly Hills’ products are a weakness of mine. They never fail to disappoint and are always exceptional products. Today’s review is on ABH’s liquid lipstick in the shade Dusty Rose. It’s described as a “nude mauve” and I’d say this description isn’t that accurate. I found it to be a much brighter pink than expected. It’s the typical ABH liquid lipstick otherwise, great pigmentation, long-wearing, and smudge proof.
What it is:
A long-lasting, full-coverage matte lipstick in liquid form.
What it does:
Liquid Lipstick’s ultra-saturated liquid formula delivers an intense amount of matte pigment in a single swipe. Just one application leaves lips with smear-resistant coverage that stays put for hours.
- Pigmented, ABh does not disappoint. With one swipe you get a highly pigmented lip colour in no time.
- Long wearing, smudge proof, transfer resistant; these truly do last forever. Even with eating or drinking the fading is minimal
- Quick dry time, if you’re impatient like me then this is a definite plus
- Can be drying, due to the matte finish it can be a little unforgiving. Exfoliating before and after is a must
- Not quite an accurate shade description, although it’s a pretty colour, it’s not quite the dusty rose I was hoping for
- Cost, retails for $26.00 (Canadian) on Sephora