Dark berry and vampy colours have a special place in my heart. If I want to feel sexy or like I can take on the world then I tend to reach for one of those. MAC’s lipstick in Diva was my first adventure into the berry lipstick world. I have no regrets. Packagewise, it comes in the classic matte black bullet.It is a matte finish and is described as an, “Intense reddish-burgundy”. I find this to be on the creamy side of the matte scale. It’s very easy to apply, and does not feel drying at all. Honestly, saying it is a matte finish is almost a lie. it’s an absolutely gorgeous shade and it is so flattering. I do find that it can require a bit of maintenance as it can smudge and transfer a bit due to it’s creamier finish.
- On the creamy side of the matte scale, very easy to apply and not at all drying.
- Super pigmented, covers lips in one swipe.
- Cost, retails for $21.00 (Canadian) for 3 g / 0.1 US oz of product which really isn’t too bad when compare to other high end lipsticks.
- Vanilla scented, for you vanilla lovers out there this is a win win situation.
- Reddish burgandy colour, bound to be super flattering on all skin tones
- Cost, retails for $21.00 (Canadian) which is more than your typical drugstore lipstick.
- I have found that this lipstick can transfer a bit. Not as smudge proof, fade proof or transfer resistant as I would have liked but probably due to it being more creamy.