When I made a Jeffree Star Cosmetics purchase a few weeks ago, I had to make it worth my while and threw a few fun things in my cart. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Pussy Whipped was one of them. It is described a as a,”gold blonde dream”. It’s a warm toned metallic gold lipstick that has actually weaseled it’s way into my favourites pile. Packaging is typical of Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. It’s lightly scented, one of these days I’ll actually google what it is supposed to smell like. I find these to be super opaque and it takes 0 work to get strong colour payoff due to how insanely pigmented they are. These dry down to a matte finish and I have yet to get that dry, crusty feeling that most liquid lipsticks give me after 6+ hours of wear time. They feel very light on the lips and don’t smudge or transfer either. To purchase them is one hell of a hassle but I’ll let it slide because of how much I love this lipstick. The only other downside to this product is the name. When I wear this out I have a minimum of three people ask me what I’m wearing on my lips and I inwardly cringe and die inside everytime when I have to reply, “Oh it’s Pussy Whipped by Jeffree Star”. This could just be a me problem. They retail for $18.00 (US) for 0.19 oz of product.
Show everyone who’s boss with this gold blonde dream. Say hello to our new metallic velour liquid lip formula! Goes on full coverage and shines bright.
Our liquid lipstick goes on opaque, dries completely matte and stays on for hours! This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free!(tips before use: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips! Avoid food with oil… and no making out, kisses are ok!)
Also: Paraben & Gluten-Free / 0.19 oz.
- Lightweight, it doesn’t even feel as if anything is on your lips
- Super pigmented, which is super useful when it’s a liquid lipstick. Ain’t no one got time for layering and having it feel gross
- Super unique gold metallic shade, I think this would look flattering on a lot of skin tones
- Lightly scented, this is mainly just personal preference
- Dries down to a matte finish, but not a “yucky dry out your lips”type of matte. More of a “it’s never coming off?? but feels amazing on?!?” type of matte
- Ordering them sucks, shipping, duty and the exchange rate are not my friends
- Scented, if you don’t like scented lipsticks then I don’t like you. Just kidding, to each their own
- THE NAME, when people ask you what that bomb ass lipstick you’re wearing is, and trust me they will ask, you will never be more embarrassed than when you tell them what you’re wearing