Today’s review is on one of my favourite products, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Ashton. It is described as a, “mid-tone yellow brown”; I find it to be an orangey brown colour.It’s a very flattering shade that I find myself reaching for when I want something a little sexier than a nude but don’t want to commit to anything too dark. I find that it wears the same as most ABH liquid lipsticks; good pigmentation, long-wearing, smudgeproof, and drying on the lips. I definitely recommend prepping your lips before applying and making sure you moisturize afterwards. Overall though, it’s another lovely product from ABH. It retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 0.11oz of product.
- Warm toned shade, it’s a very flattering shade
- Pigmented, ABH definitely knows how to create some pigmented liquid lipsticks
- Long-wearing, it’ll stay on forever and there’s minimal transferring when you eat or drink
- Matte finish, it dries down to this fairly quickly
- Drying, you want to make sure you apply one coat to avoid your lips feeling like you’ve sucked the life out of them. I also find I tend to get dry, crusty lips around the 6 hour mark
- Hard to touch up, touching it up means applying more product which leads us to the point where your lips feel like they’ve been in the Sahara Desert