Blushes have very slowly been growing on me. Trying to ease myself into the world of blushes led to an extremely well known one, NARS blush in Orgasm. The packaging is very minimalistic, rubberized black with white lettering on it. There’s a mirror inside and then the product. Upon initially looking at the product, the bright pink staring back at me was terrifying. It’s described as, “peachy pink with shimmer”; it’s definitely a whole lot of peachy pink and golden shimmer. It translates to appearing very natural on the skin, kind of a lit from within look thanks to the golden shimmers in it. I would definitely say this blush lives up to the hype. It retails for $38.00 (Canadian) for 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g of product.
What it is:
A soft and sheer, pressed powder blush.
What it does:
NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, it provides a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone.
What else you need to know:
Orgasm Blush gives cheeks a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer. The perennially pleasing, universally flattering shade is repeatedly a makeup artist and beauty editor favorite. Super Orgasm Blush amps things up with a shimmering peachy pink blush with an extra dose of golden sparkle that’s perfect for complementing all skin tones. The super sexy pink flush creates the effect of a radiant afterglow.
- Flattering shade, this peachy shade looks gorgeous on the skin and thanks to the golden shimmers in it you get a subtle highlight
- Pigmented, takes very little to get a nice flush. A light hand is necessary with this product
- Long wearing, it can easily last on my cheeks all day
- Price, it retails for $38.00 (Canadian) for 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g of product.
- Shimmer,might be too much for people or for everyday wear
- Packaging, it gets so dirty and mucked up so quickly