Everybody loves a black smoky eye, it’s timeless, sexy, and just gives you that extra oomph. Cue Mac pro longwear paint pot in Blackground. It’s described as a, “black gray with multi colour“. It’s a definite black with silver shimmer within it. I love how it gives your smoky black eye a little something more. It’s in a glass jar with a matte black lid. It’s a very pigmented black that blends out like a dream. It’s a very creamy product that dries quickly and will not budge. It retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product.
A highly pigmented, long-wearing eye shadow that goes on creamy and dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The innovative second skin-like formula blends smoothly over lids and creates seamless, buildable coverage without looking heavy or cakey. Its superior colour purity stays true and will not streak or crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot can be mixed with other products like M·A·C shadows and liners.
- A product that know how to multitask; eyeshadow base, eyeshadow, liner, it does it all.
- Unique black shade, It’s a super flattering shade that gives your smoky eye a little something extra
- Creamy upon application, it makes this product very easy to work with
- Dries quickly, and won’t budge
- Pigmented, it takes very little product to get whatever you want
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Although it seems like a bit much, this product will last you a long time and you definitely get your money’s worth
- Quick drying time, you have to work in a bit of a hurry or otherwise it’s hard to correct
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Seems a little steep to me although I have yet to make it half way through any of my paint pots
- Slightly shimmery, if you’re looking for a matte black than this may not be for you