I love, love, LOVE, MAC paint pots. Since I own quite a few I figured it’s only fair to do one on one of my all time favourites. MAC’s pro longwear paint pot in Constructivist. It’s described as, “metallic brown with red pearl“. It’s a gorgeous brown shade that when the light hits it just right, appears a shimmery bronze. Housed in a glass container with a black lid, it’s the typical MAC packaging. It’s very pigmented, long wearing, and very easy to blend out. It retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product.
A highly pigmented, long-wearing eye shadow that goes on creamy and dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The innovative second skin-like formula blends smoothly over lids and creates seamless, buildable coverage without looking heavy or cakey. Its superior colour purity stays true and will not streak or crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot can be mixed with other products like M·A·C shadows and liners.
- A product that know how to multitask; primer for smoky brown eyes, eyeshadow, liner
- Warm brown shade, it’s a very flattering brown that’s bound to suit a variety of skin tones. Minimal shimmer that adds to making it a more dimensional shade
- Creamy upon application, it makes this product very easy to work with
- Dries down quickly and doesn’t budge
- Pigmented, it takes very little product to get whatever you want
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Although it seems like a bit much, this product will last you a long time and you definitely get your money’s worth
- Quick drying time, you have to work in a bit of a hurry or otherwise it’s hard to correct
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Seems a little steep to me although I have yet to make it half way through any of my paint pots
- Slightly shimmery, if you’re not a fan of shimmer then this might not be for you