MAC’s pro longwear paint pot in Frozen Violet is described as a, “frosted purple silver“. This description is spot on, it’s a very cool toned shimmery silver purple shade. I find this one to apply very sheer unlike the other paint pots I own. It takes a little bit of layering to get a nice colour payoff. It does not disappoint with wear time or how easy it is to blend. It retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product.
A highly pigmented, long-wearing eye shadow that goes on creamy and dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The innovative second skin-like formula blends smoothly over lids and creates seamless, buildable coverage without looking heavy or cakey. Its superior colour purity stays true and will not streak or crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot can be mixed with other products like M·A·C shadows and liners.
- Multitasking product; eyeshadow base, eyeshadow
- Easy to work with, nice and creamy product makes applying it a dream
- Dries down quickly and doesn’t budge
- Long wearing
- Pigmented, meaning you need very little product and it’ll last you forever
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Although it seems like a bit much, this product will last you a long time and you definitely get your money’s worth
- Cool toned purple shade complete with lots of shimmer, it’s a very unique shade
- Dries down quickly, working quickly is the key to mastering this product
- Price, it retails for $26.00 (Canadian) for 5g/0.17oz of product. Could seem a little steep to some people although I have yet to make it half way through any of my paint pots
- Shiiiiimmery, this one is all shimmer