I love lipstick, it’s such an easy and fun way to change up your makeup look. MAC’s lipstick in 4EVA is one way to do so. It’s described as a, “Creamy light purple” and is in a matte finish. It’s a very bright lilac shade that definitely “pops”. It’s in the typical MAC lipstick packaging with the vanilla scent that accompanies it. It’s very pigmented and long wearing. I definitely get some odd looks when I’m wearing it but regardless, I love what a fun colour it is. It retails for $21.00 (Canadian) for 3 g / 0.1 oz of product.
- Vibrant shade, it’s a very unique and fun shade
- Matte finish, it’s very long wearing and isn’t drying at all
- Pigmented, one swipe and you get bright lips with very little effort
- Price, retails for $21.00 (Canadian) for 3 g / 0.1 oz of product
- Vanilla scented, if you’re not a fan of vanilla or scented products you may not like this
- Shade, it is a very bright and unique shade which may not suit some people
- Cool toned, I do wish it was a little more warm toned as I find that a little flattering on my skin tone but regardless I still love the colour