Today’s review is on a little favourite of mine, NARS Illuminator in Copacabana. Now, I don’t use this on myself much unless I’m in full winter pale mode but I’ve always loved using it on paler skinned clients. It’s described as a, “glistening pearl” and the description is spot on. It’s a cool toned, icy pearl glow that really makes it look like you’re lit from within. It’s incredibly pigmented as you can see from the swatches below, no need for layering powder highlighter on top. The wear time on this bad boy is pretty impressive, I can go through an eight hour shift and still have my highlighter popping. I haven’t noticed any fragrance accompanying it so that’s a plus. I also love the simplicity of the packaging, very easy to see what colour the highlighter is, how much is left, and very easy to squeeze the right amount of product out. It retails for $39.00 (Canadian) for 1.01oz of product.
What it is:
A multifunctional face product that gives skin a refreshed luminosity.
What it does:
This light-reflecting liquid glides on to refresh and enhance the complexion, creating a shimmering incandescence. Wear it alone, or pair it with makeup to transform your skin from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Pigmented, it takes very little product for your cheekbones to be beaming
- No shimmer, this highlight is just straight up glow
- Long wearing
- Takes very, very little product, check out the swatches below to see what I mean
- Squeezy top lid, enabling you to squeeze out just the amount of product and avoid wasting any
- Price, retails for $39.00 (Canadian) for 1.01oz of product which isn’t bad for the amount of product
- Cool toned, all depends on your personal preference but could look frosty on warmer/darker skintones