You know how you pick up one product and next thing you know you love it so much you just haaave to try another colour? That was me with the Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipsticks. After being obsessed with Relevator and how fun it was I just had to try another. There’s not a lot else out on the market that’s similar to this which is what makes it so unique and easy to love.
Reverb is described as a, “cobalt with blue glimmer”. It’s a rich, dark blue that’s absolutely packed with glimmer. Formula wise, this liquid lipstick continues to be a liquidy product making it easy to apply and very lightweight on the lips. Pigmentation on this bad boy is amazing, one swipe and your lips are “glimmering away”. So, so longwearing that it’s not even funny. I was sort of hoping maybe it would be easier to remove than Televator, but alas, I was doomed to continue to struggle. The price you pay for extreme staying power I suppose. I would also like to emphasize that using this product on the eye area could be a little risky and would recommend keeping it strictly on the lip area. Unless you have some magic fairy dust that removes this in seconds or enjoy scrubbing endlessly to remove. I find this extremely comfortable to wear, although it takes a little getting used to feeling the glimmer in the formula. It retails for $30.00 (Canadian) for 0.18oz/5.5mL.
What it is:
An innovative, 24-hour wear liquid lipstick with a mesmerizing, glimmer finish.
What it does:
Everlasting Glimmer Veil is the ultimate liquid lipstick to fuel your glimmer obsession. This breakthrough formula combines the same long wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a multidimensional liquid-crystal finish. The result is the world’s very first 24-hour glimmer lipstick.
Kat Von D pushed the limits of performance to deliver 24-hour wear in a rich, glimmery, non-gritty formula that is so lightweight, it feels like nothing. Experience Gel Cushion Comfort—glimmer crystals that are coated in gel to ensure even application and effortless glide. This innovative liquid stain base is loaded with iridescent micro-pearls and reflective mirror-crystals for three layers of mesmerizing dimension.
Experience 3D effects with a swipe of the wand: Rock Everlasting Glimmer Veil on its own for a light-reflective finish, or layer it as a veil over Everlasting Liquid Lipstick for an ultra-high impact foiled lip look. Available in nine shade-shifting colors, including black, fuchsia, neon pink, and not one but two bold blues, this one-of-a-kind liquid lipstick catches the light with every movement.
- Shade selection, this dark blue is absolutely stunning if you’re craving some glimmery lips in your life but if it’s not for you they have eight other shades to choose from.
- Liquidy, thin formula. Very easy to apply and work with
- Pigmented beyond belief, one swieand you are good to go
- Lightweight, probably due to the formula being so thin
- Longwearing, I shit you not that this stuff will stay on you forever
- Difficult to remove, I typically use an oil to break it down a bit, then I scrub a bit with my makeup eraser, and then I exfoliate. And I’m still typically left with a light stain on my lips.
- Price, personally I believe $30.00 (Canadian) for 0.18oz/5.5mL is a little much. Especially, when their Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks retail for $24.00 (Canadian) 0.22oz/6.6mL.